It’s Summer Camp time again in Drumcondra and if we get enough kids interested by 18th June, it will run from Monday 18th to Friday 22nd July 10.30am to 3pm.
We have a fantastic community of Instructors at Balance for the Summer Camp week. BJJ and Aikido will be taught by Ray, Mauro will be teaching Stunt Kids and Animal Movements and Tanja will be teaching Yoga. We’ll also have Assistant Instructors each day to help out.
So if you have a little person between 7 and 13 years old who is interested in trying out a Martial Arts or Yoga, make sure you make contact with us asap as we only have a 20 places available on the camp.
Your kids will:
- Have fun and get fit
- Increase flexibility and agility
- Learn new skills including anti bullying techniques
- Develop co-ordination & focus
- Build self confidence
Our Instructors are:
- Highly qualified and fully insured
- Garda Vetted
- Trained in First Aid
- We have 20 years teaching experience in the local community
- We have coaching certification from the IAWA who are affiliated to the Irish Sports Council