You need Balance-d Kids!
Aikido is a dynamic martial art, it is both elegant and effective, combining practical self-defence techniques with ethical motives.
Monday 5.15pm and Saturday 10.45am
Your kids will:
- Have fun and get fit
- Increase flexibility and agility
- Learn new skills including anti bullying
- Develop co-ordination & focus
- Build self confidence
Our Instructors are:
- Highly qualified and fully insured
- Garda Vetted
- Trained in First Aid
- We have over 20 years teaching experience in the local community
Some tips for parents:
- Track pants or shorts and a t-shirt are perfect for their 1st class.
- Come early, you’ll need to fill in a registration form for your child.
- Bring a bottle of water.
- Kids train on the mats in their bare feet.
- There is some bench space, so you can watch your child’s class.
- Age groups: Aikido 7 – 13 years
- Please pay for your child’s class or monthly membership before they get on the mat.
- Please always be on time for classes!