You need Balance-d Kids! We have lots for them to do:
Aikido is a dynamic martial art, it is both elegant and effective, combining practical self-defence techniques with ethical motives.
Wednesday 5.15pm – 6.05pm (7 years +)
Saturday 10.30 – 11.30am (7 years +)
For more information or to be put in the waiting list, call Maeve on 087 229 7215.
With Yoga, kids learn techniques for self-health and relaxation. It encourages self-esteem and body awareness and it fosters co-operation and compassion.
Wednesday 3.30 – 4.15pm (5-9 years)
For more details or to book your child place, please call Tanja at 087 122 1593
School of Action
Iscudi Fight Choreography is a mix of Martial Art styles with a touch of gymnastics and parkour.
Tuesday 3:45 – 4:30pm Action Kids 6-8 years
(Beginners to blue level)
Tuesday 5.00 – 6.00pm
Action Team 14 years+
For more details or to be put on the waiting list for the 6-8 years class, call Mauro at 086 807 2125
Your kids will:
- Have fun and get fit
- Increase flexibility and agility
- Learn new skills including anti bullying
- Develop co-ordination & focus
- Build self confidence
Our Instructors are:
- Highly qualified and fully insured
- Garda Vetted
- Trained in First Aid
- We have over 20 years teaching experience in the local community
Some tips for parents:
- Track pants or shorts and a t-shirt are perfect for their 1st class.
- Come early, you’ll need to fill in a registration form for your child.
- Bring a bottle of water or you can buy one in our shop.
- There are no shoes allowed in the dojo, the kids train on the mats in their bare feet.
- There’s plenty of bench space so you can watch your child’s class (with the exception of Yoga).
- Age groups: Aikido 7 – 13 years, Fight Choreography 6 – 8 & 14 years+, Yoga 5 – 10 years.
- Please pay for your child’s class or monthly membership before they get on the mat.
- Please be on time for classes!